Philadelphia Maritime Grants
Maritime grants provide funding support to nonprofit organizations in the Philadelphia Delaware
River area for maritime educational activities designed to increase awareness and appreciation of
local waterways or to teach basic maritime skills.
Eligibility and Use of Funds
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in existence for more than one (1) year are eligible to apply.
- The organization must have an established service location within the five-county Greater
Philadelphia region (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties) or the City of Camden, NJ.
- Grants are awarded for a one (1) year term.
How To Apply
- Requests must be submitted using the Trust’s online grant application.
- Proposals are accepted on a continuous basis and reviewed at the next regularly scheduled Trustees’ meeting
following the date of submission.
- Applicants are limited to one (1) proposal at a time and one (1) grant per calendar year.
Ready to apply?
Click here to access our online application for the Maritime Education program.